Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Here Come the Tiles!!!

It's finally here!!!  The last of the flooring is being put down!!!  The first tile has been placed!  And the second!  And the third!  And the 50th!  Again, what a relief to see this crew work the new flooring.  With the measuring, cutting, walking back and forth to outside to cut, and more, it's been a refresher to know that I didn't want to do this project myself!  There is a reason why you hire the professionals!

I have no problem doing many jobs myself and acquiring new tools for each job along the way, but as I stared at the tile cutter today, I was thankful not to have added this tool!  ha!  Let them keep it!

I just let the guys work.  But, of course, I had to stick my head in every now and again to check on the progress.  They were hoping to get done today, but that wasn't the case.  Actually, they only made it to a little over halfway!  Oh, well, it's coming along.

The tiles are going down!!!

Looking great!

I'm so excited to see the finished product!

They started in the middle and will work both ways from here.

Big, beautiful tiles.
And so is the bathroom!  While some guys worked in the kitchen, a couple others worked the little bathroom.  And I'm happy with the tile color choice!  It's going to look so modern.

The plank-style tiles.

Looking good!
So it appears the tile project is going to take the installers a bit longer than expected, but what can ya do?

The end of the day.  It's coming along!

The kitchen is looking like a kitchen!!!

So much space!

I like how it's turning out!

Quite a bit more tiles to lay, but it's starting to look like a usable kitchen!

And the bathroom is almost complete!
But the tiles are looking pretty sharp...again, can't wait for the finished product!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment